Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coffee, Ants, and Packing Peanuts

A couple weeks ago ants overtook our coffee pot....they were inside it in areas we couldn't even get to and after Matthew took it apart and put it back together we still were finding ants in the coffee....nice, huh? So, since we have semi-solved the ant problem, we ordered a new coffee pot. You know the trick, order two kinds of coffee and get a coffee pot free....

Anyway - all that to say that it arrived yesterday amidst a nest of packing peanuts. Alana and Jesse could not refuse....while Matthew and I sat peacefully sipping tea out on the deck in the sunshine this is what ensued inside. I was not, and am still not, amused!

2 comments:

Matthew Lim said...

Please accept my apology in advance for what I am about to say, but I am EXTREMELY amused.

7harts01 said...

Don't you just love the times that your kids do things that are so naughty yet, for some reason slightly cute?! Oh the frustration!=)