Friday, July 10, 2009

July 4th, My favorite pics

Here are some of my favorite shots taken throughout our holiday weekend. Some may or may not be duplicated from the last two posts, although I've tried not to do that - here they are.

The boys rode their bikes all over~
One of my absolute favorite shots, Jared and Matthew~

Jared's truck~
Logan and a green mohawk~
Sarah, who made almost every shot!~
Here's Alana, she looks sooo funny, she had just woken up and put on these earmuffs which were a bit tight on her cheeks=)~
And here's Levi with one of the kittens....can you guess how it's feeling?~
And another kitten picture - this one with my sweet Monica=)~
And little Jesse Lee-lee....~
Charlotte and Alana on a front porch swing~
Another 4th of July classic - Malachi at the parade with a patriotic popsicle~
Just a view from out the window as we drove back to Oshoto after the parade~
Devil's Tower~
One of the kittens taking a snooze with Mom~
Behind Jared and Sarah's house~
And, if I had to pick just one, this would be my favorite. I think because I like the picture itself, but also because it seems to capture a little bit of what the 4th of July is all about - our independence - won by many men before us and preserved by many more even today!

3 comments:

Liz Brown said...

WOW -- some of those are *really* good!! :) I like the scenery ones, Jared and Matt talking, and Malachi's popsicle ... and the boys on bikes (I'm rooting for the one on the end in red :)

7harts01 said...

Way to use your new camera!!! Awesome pictures!!!!

Stephanie said...

What great pictures, Alisha!!