Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Day in Pictures




Today was picture day. Normally I take the kids to Rapid City and go to the mall for their annual pictures. The oldest 3 in the spring, and the younger 2 in the fall. Well, this year I wanted to try skipping out on the trips and the agony of choosing the right one, and the crowds, and the cost.... I've never once enjoyed my experience at the 'Portrait Studio'. However, I have been pleased with the results so it was big step to say "Forget that", and try to come up with some on my own. Here is a sample! Jesse and Alana were the main targets, but Logan begged me to take him out as well since he thought it looked like fun. Anyway, in the days to come I'll post more pictures, and in the weeks to come I'll be mailing them out to some friends and family=)

1 comments:

Helaine DeMarte said...

I know I saw these already, but o my word- so CUTE!! Jesse's really crossing from baby/toddler to little man!! Love to you all and some kisses for the younger three!!