Friday, September 19, 2008

Blogging Absence

Sorry for the amount of time that has passed since my last post! We've actually been gone, our whole family, for a week and the trip snuck up on me before I got a chance to even write about it. So I plan on doing quite a bit of catching up over the next few days! Especially since in 4 weeks from today we are leaving on another trip - TO CHILE!!!!!!! Last week we purchased tickets for our whole family to go to Chile for a month and a half! We could not be more excited!!! At this point we are trusting the Lord to provide the remaining funds needed but as of now it's a done deal - ready or not, here we go! Details will follow as to when, where, who, etc. but for now we are going to recuperate and then begin the downhill road to October 17th....when we leave for Chile, Chile lindo!

4 comments:

Kennedy Crew said...

How exciting!! I'm so glad you all get to go! Praise the Lord!

Nicholas said...

You all seem very excited! Too bad you all won't be there in SD when (if) we go through there on our way out to the Grand Tetons! Oh well, it sounds like you all will have a lot of fun!

Nick

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

YES!!!!! I'm so glad you are all coming! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!!