Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday CHAD!

I forgot to post something pretty special yesterday - it was my brother Chad's birthday! Mind you, I didn't forget his birthday, just the post=) We had just a small celebration here at our house with all of us and Kendrick as well. Since Chad isn't really a cake person (at least not chocolate and what other kind of cake is there????), I made him a cheesecake and an apple pie.

And now for some of my old favorite pictures of Chad....It's hard to get to many embarrassing ones of him without incriminating myself=)

And now for some new ones.....Happy Birthday, Chad! We love you and are glad for these days of having you close by=)

1 comments:

David and Kristi Flinck said...

Chad, I feel your pain in your sister's "other-than-chocolate-cake" prejudice.

She doesn't realize the joy (pun intended) of white cake with white frosting.

At least she humbled herself and made you a cheesecake. She, at least, received some "brownie points" for that gesture.

Happy Birthday Chad!

Tenga un buen dia!