Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thank You

I just finished writing a post about our Thanksgiving in Chile and I am beginning the process of catching this blog up. But before I do any of that I really wanted to say something first....


Dear Danny and Liz,
I just wanted to write this, publicly, to tell you Thank You! For six weeks our family and team invaded your life and took up your time, added to your expenses, drove your kids crazy, and made your life considerably more inconvenient. And while you guys know as well as we do that every thing was not always great and each moment was not always peachy - we had a WONDERFUL time with you all.
Liz, I treasure our friendship more than before and know that, while we are different, we were able to enjoy time together just the same. Danny, things were as comfortable with you as they have been since you were two....=) Matthew and I thank you for all you did for us. We will continue to pray, now even more knowingly, for your family and the work God has called you to in Lican Ray, Chile.
Matthew and Alisha

*Be sure and continue to pray for the Thompsons - today the camping season officially started! They will be very busy until the end the beginning of March with camps nonstop from now until then.

0 comments: