Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Different Park

Yesterday I took the little people to a different park than the usual one we go to in Hot Springs. You all may get tired of endless park pictures of the kids, but I don't=) And, since this blog is kind of like a diary with pictures, and I have a lousy memory - I'm adding yet another blog post about going to the park. Lucky for you there won't be a lot of endless rambling on my part, mostly just pictures=)

The kids enjoyed swinging....




Playing on the climbing area....

Making silly faces....


And posing for Mommy as she took pictures yet AGAIN....

Eat your heart out girls=)

Alana and my attempt at a 'bubble' pic....


And now for the final pose which I've labeled: "Just because Logan and Alana are being so agreeable about smiling pretty doesn't mean I have to!"