Sunday, February 1, 2009

Change....and whining

I convinced myself that change would be a good thing....but I was wrong! I've been unsuccessfully trying to give our blog a new look. What I thought would be a simple download of a new template erased all the customized things I had on our blog! And (since I was trying to be spiritual) I picked a background with a verse on it, which, when you put it on the blog YOU COULDN'T EVEN SEE all of it! Ahhh! So back to the same old one.....

Anyway - I was able to step back and look at the bigger picture of life and realize that my blog template doesn't really matter....not one bit=) So, now that I've done my whining, I'll end on a positive note and post a picture of Monica. It was taken yesterday while she was at work with the Couch's.

2 comments:

sheenarozelle said...

You have my sympathies. I am not very happy with the name of my blog, but I can't be bothered faffing around with it - Lincoln thinks it'll be a bit of a pain to change. I keep coming across blogs with really cool names... I want a cool blog name!!! Blog envy. But then, yup, you have a moment of perspective and realise that maybe it's not worth the pout... x

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously so jealous that where you live looks like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~melissaledbetter~