Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day and I have to confess I'm not really in a writing mood or in a 'valentinesey' mood either but just the same I wanted to say this:

"Matthew Chamberland - I love you. I love you more than words or silly blogs can say - but the neat thing is, even if I can't express it adequately, I think you know it anyway. We have been together long enough to be able to know and understand how we feel about each other without needing to say the words. You show me everyday and I hope to do the same for you. You love me whatever mood I'm in and knowing that and writing all this down has suddenly changed things....I'm in a Valentines Day mood after all=) Love you bunches, Wonderful!"
~Your Wife

PS - Thanks for the card and the chocolate.

0 comments: