Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The other Rozelles

On the other side of the ocean live some people that I think are rather splendid....however, because they live on the other side of the ocean, we see them very rarely. Communication is not exactly the forte of either one of us soooooo, when I come across some pictures like this, I have to share them=) I give you, the 'other' Rozelles....

My brother Lincoln, his wife Sheena, their daughter Layla, and their son, Elijah.Layla is cute little 3 year old, just 2 weeks older than Jesse! And Elijah is a baby doll who is now 1 year old! They live in Scotland where Lincoln grew up and where Sheena is from.
Our family misses getting to be around them more, especially since they are the only cousins our kids have on my side of the family! The first time we met Layla and Elijah was last May when our Rozelle family all got together back in Maine....here are some pics just to reminisce=)

The little girls in matching dresses, thanks Grammy!
Lincoln and I....the last time we posed for a picture like this was probably on the little "Europe" trip he and I went on to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and Germany back in 1999....with no radio=)
Cousins playing together.... And the four generations!
Then one of my favorite pictures from that trip that I hadn't seen before a few days ago....Layla and the 'fiddleheads'=) If you don't know what they are, you probably aren't from Maine!!!

Lincoln, Sheena, Layla, and Elijah....we miss you all very much. Some day soon maybe we'll have another Christmas like the one of four years ago when we ALL got together here at my house. In the meantime we wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS - hugs and kisses to my niece and nephew!

1 comments:

sheenarozelle said...

Aw, lovely!! Way better than a Christmas card! (: We miss you, too... Wanna hang out next Christmas?...