Friday, March 26, 2010

Up the hill again

Yesterday was 100% spring weather so we decided to go out and enjoy it and I'm soooo glad we could! I was chatting in the morning with Jenna and between my desire to go out on a hike and her need for some Vitamin D, we made the decision to head to Rankin Ridge in Wind Cave National Park. We've been there several times and I've even posted several pictures on here before of the kids on another one of our trips up the hillside. The last time we went was in February of last year when Helaine and Phil came down here and surprised me with a quick visit.

So we pulled on our sweatshirts and headed out=)The battery in my camera was dying but I managed to click some quick shots while it still had life. Here are the results - some are cute:
while others are just plain crazy:

Often it is just our family, but many times we have others that we go with and yesterday was one of those times. It made for an even more fun adventure to have these three along with us. Not to mention it was nice to have some extra hands to carry the little people=)

Strange thing was that they seemed just as crazy as the rest of my crew did!!!

Thanks Jenna, Rachel, and Jodie for a fun afternoon=)

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun, Alisha. I love the pictures of the kids and I'm just a tad bit jealous that you have all that beauty in your "backyard!" :)