Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My birthday....

Since it isn't exactly going unnoticed I thought I might as well post something about my birthday=) It was a good day! Last year I spent my birthday in Chile as well celebrating with Uncle George Black, a missionary in northern Chile celebrating his 100th birthday - WOW! This year I'm here in Chile again, just farther south. Thanks to Matthew for the birthday post and all the special attention he's given me thoughout the day, thanks to Monica and Liz for not forgetting and making me a chocolate cake and getting me some presents, thanks to my parents for calling and chatting to wish me a good day, thanks to my sister Helaine who's written several things that are way more kind than I deserve, and the TON of other friends who've sent birthday wishes one way or another.

Feliz Cumpleanos a mi!

Tomorrow I'll post about the zipline adventure we went on this afternoon!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, my dear friend!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! Chocolate cake and a zipline??? I left way to early. Roy.roy