Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Afternoon Outing & Date Night

Last night right after supper Helaine, Phil, Matthew and I headed to Rapid City on a double date - Helaine gets the credit for coming up with a GREAT idea! We went to see a hockey game! Monica and Zach held down the fort, quite well I might add, and we enjoyed an evening out. We decided we were "good luck" for the team since they won in a shut-out 6-0. Anybody remember what THAT means? =) Yes, the picture is just of Helaine and I but the one of Matthew and I came out really blurry so just imagine Matthew on the other side of me and Phil on the other side of Helaine.

Earlier in the day, right after lunch, Helaine and Phil took all the kids outside and went for a walk around Buffalo Gap. Jesse and I stayed here so he could nap and we had a pretty good time - but since their pictures were more exciting I thought I'd share some of what Monica captured on film!
And my personal favorite=)
Things have been happening so quickly that my blog is running behind - so tomorrow I will post about today=)

0 comments: