Saturday, March 28, 2009

To God Be The Glory

Last night the Lord answered another prayer.... When different struggles come up in our lives He uses them to perfect us, and I know that. But sometimes it's hard to get what I know in my head to come out in the reality of day to day living. Because, honestly...I'm pretty tired of this latest trial. I endure it happily it seems for a while, then I just get grouchy and tell the Lord that I'm ready to be done....why can't things go back to normal? I guess He gave us our answer last night - because He still has work left to do in us and amazing gifts still to bestow upon us. Not to mention another lesson in humility....

"Thank you, Heavenly Father, for providing for our needs and for giving us above and beyond what we deserve. We are like the grumbling children of Israel who you chose, though undeserving, to have the priviledge of being your people. Thank you for our friends, Tod and Tarin, for the gift of their friendship and for their amazing example of a giving heart!"

0 comments: