Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bienvenidos

This morning Dan and Diana Kunnari will arrive in Santiago, Chile to begin their first term as missionaries with Gospel Mission of South America. I wish I could adequately put into words how that makes me feel! Chile is 'la tierra de mi corazon', land of my heart and GMSA is the mission I grew up with - therefore it is full of my 'family'. For them go and have a desire to reach the Chilean people literally makes my heart smile=)

Here they are on a bit of a survey trip almost 5 years ago....

And now heading down with their two youngest kids and some one-way tickets!


So welcome to Chile, Kunnari family ~ Bienvenidos a Chile!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How exciting! Will they be in Santiago for some time? I would love to connect with them!

Helaine DeMarte said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!