Thursday, June 19, 2008

A laugh a day....

I've got kids - five of them, actually - therefore my daily quota of laughs is usually filled. In case yours is not I'll share a couple of the things my kids have said this past week to make you smile!


Last week we went to a friends house for a few days, while we were there they served some milk that was given to them - it came straight from the cow and not from the store like my kids are used to. After having a drink Logan came to me somewhat quietly with a wrinkled up nose and said, "Mommy, is this homemade milk?"

During our evening devotions as a family we hand out prayer cards for different missionaries and each take turns praying for them. Alana was to pray for the Kotvas in Peru ~ this is what she said, "Dear Jesus, please help the Hotloves in Pewu..." They do have seven or eight kids....=)

The two culprits, over three years ago!

2 comments:

Helaine DeMarte said...

Good thing Alana grew up a little huh? she's a little cuter now. :)
Nah, she was always cute, but its funny to look back and see what she used to look like....

Jenny said...

wow...too funny, that made me laugh.....they are cute little guys...