Saturday, June 7, 2008

Uruguay Update

Joel enjoying some of the native beverages=)This is the restaurant we ate at on the day we arrived - VERY good! Working with some of the MK's (missionary kids). This was what greeted us as we approached South America and prepared to land....a beautiful sunrise.

Its Saturday and we are taking some time to recoup and spend some time in town so I thought that I could bring you up to speed. We have been doing all concrete with a mixer that only makes a half of a wheelbarow at a time - a very slow process. We have also been to see some of the sights and eat a lot of good food. People are feeling much better and the weather has been excellent for work. I sure miss my wife and kids but I'm glad for the opportunity to bring this team down and work here in Uruguay.

1 comments:

7harts01 said...

I love the updates matt. I look forward to hearing all about the trip. I wish i was there!!!
Lord Bless You! Tod