Sunday, January 11, 2009

The kids at home....

While we were away there must have been some serious behaviour issues with the youngest two....I'm not sure what happened but they ended up in jail!I find it funny since the usual culprit is the middle child - but as you can see here he was on his best behavior....Jenna must have that effect on people.Uncle Kenny did a lot with the kids and even took Jesse out to play, bundling him all up to face the cold! He helped get kids dressed and fed and put to bed....my understanding is that Uncle Chad's role was to be on stand by for the more serious behavioural issues=)Here is a picture of a full living room - but imagine it with a few more kids, including about 6 or 8 more college kids that came over to hang out while we were away! I guess there was "Party at My Place" and we weren't even invited=) All in all I think things went well. We are very thankful our kids are at least somewhat manageable and we were able to go away for three days to attend the Flincks commissioning. Of course, the 'uncles' may have a different opinion.....

2 comments:

Helaine DeMarte said...

Lisha- I see in this picture the two dogs- did you ever post about the new one? If so, I must have missed it. Otherwise.... there could be some inspiration. :)
Love you!!!

Unknown said...

I am finally updating myself on your blog and I come to this post and see Markie!! Everything....looks..ok..? I see that cat is laying just a few feet away...email me an update.
:o)
Melissa