Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Haircut Photoshoot

Spur of the moment, on Tuesday afternoon, I cut Alana's hair. She had been asking me off and on and I thought, "Why not?" So, she described to me just how she wanted it, which was just what I'd been thinking, and I proceeded to try and cut it. As far as haircuts go, it's a pretty rough job as most of mine usually are. But, despite that, she looks absolutely adorable!! Here's the proof.

Fresh out of the chair.... After Mommy fixed it up....Jesse trying to imitate his sister and look cute, too.... The little duo...
So there you have it, Grammy!

7 comments:

Jonathan Johnson said...

Great job, Alisha! :) I can't wait to be able to cut/design/decorate Elli's hair, too! :) So far, I can wind a bit of it once around my finger. :)

Helaine DeMarte said...

She's adorable Alisha! :) Good Job!

Jenny said...

I love it Alisha...great Job!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is ever so cute with the new haircut! My little princess!
Grammie

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!!!

7harts01 said...

Alana's hair is way cute! You did an awesome job!