Friday, January 9, 2009

Not much

Yes, I do realize my blog has been very uneventful lately. I'm not writing to give an excuse because I'm really not any busier now than normal, I just haven't felt inspired.....I figured the only things going on that I have to write about are pretty ordinary so I just haven't=) Last weekend was definitely a blog worthy event but I am waiting on some pictures to arrive so that I can post them along with the story that goes with them.

There are no big plans for this weekend other than a birthday bash for a little 1-year old friend of ours=) But my parents arrive here on Monday morning and we will get to have them with us for just over a week which I am REALLY looking forward to. They will be here for Mr. Charles funeral, Uncle Dave knew him many years ago when he first went to the mission field in Europe. They are also coming to say a bit of a goodbye to Kendrick before he ships out to boot camp to become a Marine (not to be confused with Navy, Army, or Air Force!!!). We have a few other events planned so hopefully in the days to come things will become a bit more lively on this blog again....if I remember my camera, that is!

0 comments: