Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Man's Best Friend

So as many of you know, yesterday was Matthew's fortieth birthday! Ten years ago this month our 'romance' began so I have had him at my side for this past decade and I have to say that I truly would do it all over again and want him, and only him, at my side for however many more decades the Lord gives us together.
As most of you also know I have been planning for months to have a big surprise birthday party for him - well, it was pulled off somewhat successfully last night! I say somewhat because yesterday am, the very day of the party, he read an eamil intended for me that gave away the party. None the less, there were other surprises in store that he knew nothing about. And although many of you are probably waiting for pictures from the big party...so am I=) I didn't take any pictures during the big event but my friend, Tarin, took lots for me and I should have those to share on here pretty soon. In the mean time I've put together something special that is still about him from our time in Minnesota....






Ok, so does this crack anybody else up a much as it does me??? HAHAHA=) Honey, you are a big softie and I love you for it!

1 comments:

Jonathan Johnson said...

I think he is just trying to keep warm. You know, the extra body heat . . .