Sunday, January 31, 2010

More kid pics!

So, here are some recent pictures taken of my five children. It was a cold but sunny day, so it was perfect for taking nice clear pictures. This was the day of Logan's "head banging" but all the pictures are from before that incident.

There's not much more to say other than enjoy the pictures....they are especially for the far away grandparents!

Here are the horses in the distance - the ones that caused the runaway dog!















Regardless of my recent facebook status I wouldn't give any of them away....despite the tempting offers=) On the other hand I when I woke up this morning I found that Boomer had eaten the two pounds of hamburg left out to thaw on the counter (second time this has happened), and when I leaned over to scoop the cat up some food she jumped up and hit me full on the nose with her head....so the dog and cat are still free game!

0 comments: