Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sand and Snow

This weird back and forth weather we have in South Dakota is really odd. But from what I hear we aren't the only ones who get teased with a bit of spring only to be swept back into winter with a pile of snow and freezing temperatures. This past week has been one of the warm ones so I sent the kids outside in just their sweatshirts and they headed straight for the sandbox. Here's some of the fun they had.
Notice the sand around Jesse's mouth....and that's not the only place there was sand!!Another thing the kids sometimes enjoy is running and jumping on each others shadows - here they are comparing their shadow to Mommy's.Jesse not only found sand outside - here he is with some of the trash he found that blew into our back yard. Of course I threw it away immediately but I couldn't resist a quick picture first! Thank God for warm weather breaks like this and for a fenced in back yard!

1 comments:

7harts01 said...

The Pic of Jesse is too funny! I will be happy when we are through with the snow and then the mud! I'm looking forward to letting the kids (and Asha) go outside and not having any mud come back in with them!