Monday, February 18, 2008

Sportman's Show

This weekend our whole family made a trip up to Rapid City to go to the Sportman's Show. It's one of those things where there are hundreds of displays of anything to do with the outdoors. We had a good time, despite being shoulder to shoulder with the throngs of people! And everyone found something they would love to have if we only had a few extra thousand.=)

Matthew looked this truck over but I think what was on the top of his list was a motorbike that he sat on when I wasn't around with the camera.
At one point in time we split up and Monica went with me to drool over some RV's and campers. Here we are sitting in a super spacious and luxurious one!

I'm not sure if Zachery would be able to decide between a dirtbike or a four-wheeler. They had several of each....thankfully he won't actually have to choose=)

Logan enjoyed the 4-wheelers as well but I think I could sway him over to my side if it came down to a vote. He really liked the RV with the bunkbeds!

I think what Alana wanted most was probably a drink....but, poor girl, Mommy and Daddy wouldn't even get that for her!

Of course we know that all of this was wishful thinking and our God supplies all our needs for which we are to be very grateful. In that light, my want was surely the most expensive one of all. But just think of how much we could further our ministry with an RV!! Anyone have an extra $85,000? It's a great deal and would sleep our whole family=)

2 comments:

7harts01 said...

That sounds like so much fun! We haven't been for the last couple of years, maybe next year we can go! There is always so many fun things to drool over!

David and Kristi Flinck said...

Who do we write the check out to?

And buy that cute girl of yours a drink for goodness sakes.