Friday, February 22, 2008

This week our family has been attending Bible Conference at Cornerstone Bible Institute (more on that later). The little three and I have often been at home alone all day and we then meet up with the rest of them that have spent the day in town. So I've tried to be really organized and prepared so that I can get us out the door in time without the usual help from Matthew and the older two. One night for supper we had 'chopsuey' which, for those who don't know, is a messy meal including macaroni noodles, hamburg and tomato sauce. So, since we didn't have to worry too much about proper table etiquette with just the 4 of us here, I let all the kids eat without their shirts on. It saved me lots of clean-up time as well as laundry. They thought it was a blast and here are some of the pictures.

Here's Logan, who is actually found quite frequently without a shirt on.

Alana is just about always the cleanest one out of these younger three but to be fair she got to take her shirt off as well. (PS-We do try and teach her modesty....)Here is Jesse toward the beginning of the meal....

and then at the end of the meal.

This still reqiured a pretty thorough cleaning but then all we had to do was put on some clean shirts and head out the door. OK, so it's usually a little more involved than that but you get the idea!

1 comments:

7harts01 said...

Oh I have been there! Sometimes shirtless is the way to go! (for the kids that is!=) Bible con. was so good! I wish I would have been able to hear everything! Mr. Charles taped the whole thing, I might ask him if I can borrow his tapes! Cute pictures!