Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Dear Logan,
Today you are six! Wow! Your 'little boy days' are pretty much over and you are growing up to be a young man. This past year you have changed a LOT! You got a few inches taller, you learned to read so well, you finished two AWANA books in your first year of Sparkies, you learned to take care of your baby brother, you can run really fast, you're getting strong arm muscles from wrestling with Zach...so many things! But my favorite thing about you is just plain you. Mommy's heart has a spot in it that only you can fill. Logan, there are lots of things that I want you to know but most important is this - you are not just my son and Daddy's son, you belong to God and you are His child as well. You trusted Jesus as your Savior and your Dad and I will continue to pray that you will always be faithful to Him and choose to do right! We love you soooo much!

Thanks for being my little man=) Here are some pictures of Logan over the years....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

1 comments:

Helaine DeMarte said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I wish I could call you, but I am out of town, and don't have a phone. I hope your birthday was fantastic. Hope I get to talk to you soon!! :) Love you, Aunt Helaine