Monday, April 7, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

Well, it's Monday morning, the fourth load of laundry is in the washing machine and a new week is underway. I just wanted to say Matthew and I had a WONDERFUL weekend away together. We left around 3pm on Friday afternoon and got home about 24 hours later, refreshed and relaxed. Thank you for praying for Alana, shortly after getting sick to her stomach for the fourth time she came prancing over to me saying, "Mommy, I'm not sick anymore". Then she went outside and ran around playing, ate a big lunch, took a nap and was FINE the whole rest of the day and while we were gone. Saturday morning Matthew and I went to Lowe's together and picked out some tile for our new bathroom - fun! Can't wait to show you pictures of the finished job! I took the camera with us but never got around to using it - just picture us all alone with big smiles on our faces. And yet it was still wonderful to come home to our kiddos - I love them bunches but there is no one like my husband.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you had such a good time ... I am "itching" for a getaway with my hubby, too. Love the picture! :)

7harts01 said...

I'm glad that you had a good, relaxing, time together, weekend! I'm sorry I forgot to ask you about it on Sun!