Thursday, April 17, 2008

A lot going on....

This has been a busy week continuing on from a busy weekend. Matthew has been doing a lot of work on our bathroom downstairs and I've been mostly watching and keeping him company. I've made some trips to Rapid and just seem to have a lot going on....maybe more in my head than in actuality. But from last night until Friday evening we are babysitting the two oldest kids of our friends Tod and Tarin Hartman. Their ages almost perfectly match our kids ( ages 5 and 3) so there is a lot of activity and noise going on right now. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures soon! Tomorrow is Logan's birthday and then in a couple weeks we'll have a houseful of company again for Kendricks graduation and then a few weeks after that Matthew leaves for Uruguay and then we'll have more company and then.....! I love summer! Anyway, I'm rambling but it was mostly to give an excuse for not blogging much in the last few days.

0 comments: