Friday, April 4, 2008

A minute of your time

Well, Alana woke up sick this morning. She's been sick to her stomach several times and I'm not sure what's causing it since no one else is. Anyway, for the last month or so, I've been looking forward to this weekend. Once a year Matthew goes to a Buyers Show put on by the local lumberyard where he buys most of his building materials. The company puts the local contractors up overnight ( in a nice hotel ) and we've been going together the last few years. This year was to be the first without any babies to take along or with me expecting...which I'm not! We have a babysitter lined up to spend the night...everything is taken care of. And now, I don't know what to do - can you pray that Alana will feel a LOT better and really QUICKLY!

Here's my baby girl 3 1/2 years ago - WOW!

1 comments:

Helaine DeMarte said...

Well, I guess I'll just have to fly in this weekend to baby sit hm? Wish I could!