Sunday, April 20, 2008

Logan's Birthday Party

Friday was Logan's birthday and we celebrated with the two popular uncles, Chad and Kendrick, as well as the little kiddos we had staying with us for a few days. We don't go to overboard with birthdays but still try to make them special so Logan got to choose the menu - clam chowder and shrimp....! I added some tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for the 8 people who did NOT want clam chowder but Logan, Kendrick and I had all the yummy chowder we could eat! There was also cake and Kool-Aid, which when Logan saw it said, "Wow, I've never had Kool-aid." He and Alana chose something else to drink=) Yes, my kids are sheltered...from sugar water! As I'm writing this Logan is at the birthday party of another little friend, my baby is growing up! Well, here are the usual few, blurry birthday pictures. I can't begin to tell you how bad our birthday pictures usually are....

Outside before the party, showing off his tree climbing and tire-swing talent.
The candle-blowing.
Fuzzy picture but I love the look on his face - that's what a Bionicle will do for ya!Enjoying another favorite present - an animal dictionary.The birthday boy - cool shirt, Grammy and Grampy! PS - Kristi, thanks for the extra soccer decorations, they were a hit - as was the card!

2 comments:

7harts01 said...

Thank you so much for keeping the kids! They had a blast, and we had a wonderful time! I will talk to you soon, but thank you, thank you.........!

7harts01 said...

Thank you so much for keeping the kids! They had a blast, and we had a wonderful time! I will talk to you soon, but thank you, thank you.........!