Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day

Today my oldest two children woke up full of mischief and badness and had been conniving together to come up with some pranks to play on their parents....thankfully, their parents are wise to their ways and were pretty prepared for most of it=)

First thing this morning Matthew had to search for his coffee - boy, they're lucky he took that well - when he went looking for it he got a cup full of water on his head! Then I woke up to a wet spot on the floor and was just about to go find one of the animals to rub their nose in it since I thought it was, well...you know. Later when I went to check my e-mail for the day the mouse had been greased. Inspired by his older siblings Logan has placed jelly beans inside his dad's pillowcase for a comfy nights rest. And then, there was one I could actually take a picture of...my pink cat.

The list doesn't end there and the day isn't over so who knows what will happen next! Hope your day is swell - I also wanted to take this chance to announce that Matthew and I are expecting our sixth child.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!...I can now say it is such a wonderful pleasure to be a mother...thanks for all your advice while I was pregnant with Max! I will be praying for you.
lol
ang

David and Kristi Flinck said...

Hilarious!! You are nuts! I keep thinking back to our BIG April Fool's joke at SCA with Miss Garrison... Those were some good memories! We even have pictures in the yearbooks to prove it... Love ya friend and thanks for sharing about your "special" day. I always enjoy your blog!! ~Kristi

Stephanie said...

Alisha, you crazy goose!! :)