Friday, May 2, 2008

Crazy Things....

Well, this day is going from interesting to more interesting. We are expecting Matthew's brother, Pat, and his father-in-law to arrive today for their week of vacation. However, we are in the middle of a storm with white-out conditions. Their flight is supposed to come in early this afternoon in time for us to go to Cornerstone's alumni banquet, but....5 out of 7 flights coming in to Rapid City so far today have either been cancelled or delayed. My parents offered to go get them for us should things run late, but my dad was just asked to speak at the banquet since the original speaker is also snowed in. Wow! Thankfully Helaine is also here and can babysit because tonight Matthew and I are either going to a banquet or to an airport! All this to get ready for graduation tomorrow afternoon....oh, and we are cooking for 60 people Saturday evening for an after-graduation party for Kendrick=) I think it is time for me to stop and remember I Corinthians 10:31 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."

1 comments:

7harts01 said...

I'm glad that you guys made it to the banquet! I hope everything came off with out a hitch and you were able to sit and enjoy yourself last night! Happy relaxing for you sometime in the next few days!=) OH! Great pix of the kids!