Sunday, May 4, 2008

Last but not least...Logan

With the chaos of the last few days I've not gotten around to putting up the pictures of our handsome little Logan. I'll have to update about graduation and the travelers we've had come and go from our home. Let's just say our four-bedroom house seems small right now but we are so thankful to the Lord for a spacious place and also for friends who've loaned us a camper to help fit everyone in somewhere.
Back to Logan, he just turned six last month and I just love watching this kid grow up! I guess homeschooling has added a whole new realm since I've been able to see him do everything from saying his ABC's, to reading his first word, and now finishing 9 'readers' to complete first grade. Nine more school days to go and he'll be an official second grader - WOW! But man, is he a handful! He has a temper that turns on as fast as a light bulb sometimes and yet is the most faithful one to bring me flowers or draw me pictures. He enjoys such a wide variety of things and is such a smart little guy that I can't really figure out who he will grow up to be - but I'll be there and be watching every step of the way!

1 comments:

7harts01 said...

Good pictures! Ah yes! The temper! I wonder if it's a "normal" first boy thing?=)