Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Picture

The new picture at the top of the blog is one I took on a camping trip two summers ago. It's probably not much more than an hour from our home up in the Black Hills on a road called Needles Highway. These kinds of rock formations are named so because from a distance they appear to be a bunch of needles stuck together - it's quite beautiful. Not sure if I like the looks of it, I can never get things layed out just like I want them to be but we'll see if it grows on me. Just for fun I'm including some more pictures from that trip that was almost two years ago - time flies when you're having fun=)

2 comments:

7harts01 said...

I love your pix of the needles! It's a really good picture! I think it looks great!=)

Helaine DeMarte said...

the kids look so young! And Jesse wasn't even there yet! :)