Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday Party Pics

Saturday was a full and crazy day to say the least. We had our last NTI meeting with the team at 10am, a wedding to attend at 4pm, and a birthday party for Alana at 6:30pm. I have to say the funnest part for me was the party=) It was so neat to see the kids enjoy themselves! Earlier in the day Monica, Alana and I went to a wedding and it was such a fun girly thing to do - then the party was a bit more of a rowdy occasion to finish off the day. Her uncles, Chad and Kendrick, came over along with Brett and Drew (the last babysitters). We had fun=)


I made a cake the turned into a total disaster, long story, so on the way home I picked up another one which was NOT very tasty but it did the job.

Eagerly awaiting 'cake time'.
It only took her 4 or 5 tries with a little help from Daddy to get her candle out=)After pizza it was time for presents....very exciting!She wore these to church yesterday - she was greeted at the door as Miss Hollywood! I'd planned a few games for after so the kids, and some brave grown ups, dunked for apples....This game was definitely Jesse's favorite part - he just kept going back and going back to stick his face in the water=)Others didn't find it as fun!Daddy and Uncle Kenny showed 'em how it was done!And then we had a race to eat some donuts.

Jesse hadn't quite figured this game out yet...=)
I guess here he still hadn't gotten it either...But the birthday girl put in a good effort and beat her brother!Chad and Monica - very often a dueling duo!Then there were some other fun/unusual things going on....

A typical Kendrick shot
Even the cat had fun!And I think this game is called 'Let's sit on Kendrick', Drew is on his back and Jesse, yep, he's on his head....=)
Fun was had by all....I think!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the pictures!!!

Helaine DeMarte said...

forget comin' for Spring Breaks- I need to go for Birthday Parties! This looks like so much fun! :) Thanks for a great post...