Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Jesse!

Today my baby turns two! Thankfully he gave me as many kisses as I wanted today and let me give him lots of hugs! Time with my chubby cheeked cherub won't be this way for much longer....

We had a cake for him after supper tonight and gave him some simple presents but he was happy! Jesse has been just the perfect one to complete our family and is such a joy to everyone - hopefully he's not too spoiled!
Liz picked us up a cake in town as we had no ingredients to make one.
He had 'help' with the candles=)I picked him up some 'Play-Do', a new book...
and a package of those little pills that the plastic melts off in hot water and they turn into little sponge animals. The funny part is I remember one of the missionaries, Uncle Fred I think, bringing some of the very same things for all of us MK's here at camp one year!

1 comments:

David and Kristi Flinck said...

Happy Birthday adorable Jesse!! I can't believe you're two already?! What more could you ask for than to celebrate a birthday at Lican Ray camp!!!!!! I wish I was there with you... Enjoy it all for me, 'kay? Chao socio!