Sunday, October 12, 2008

My little princess

Today my baby girl is four years old. Let me just say, it has been a fun 4 years! I'm enjoying my girls more and more and we have so much fun doing things just the three of us. As every parent knows each child is uniquely their own person and that is definitely true of Alana. She's such a mix of 'girly girl' and 'tomboy' that she enjoys and has fun playing everything from dress up to searching for bugs or 'killing' wild beasts. I thank the Lord for the time He has allowed us to have her as part of our family. Matthew and I pray that both our girls will grow into godly young ladies who keep themselves pure and ready for whatever God may have prepared for them. We love you Alana Joy!

1 week old
7 months old
1 year old
2 years old
3 years old
4 years old

0 comments: