Monday, September 21, 2009

Mondays and Thursdays

Today....just like every other Monday, we did laundry. We do the same thing over again on Thursday. When all is said and done we probably do 7 loads of laundry a week. I used to do one every day and then after getting very weary of laundry, I changed it to twice a week. So we have official laundry days and, since Matthew is gone, I'm bored so I'm telling you about it=)

And now I'm going to show you - in chronological order!
Tweaked the colors in this one~





Alana is the official dish towel folder~

And here are the seven collection piles~
There, now wasn't that entertaining? Don't answer that....=)

2 comments:

Helaine DeMarte said...

cute- keep that underwear one- it will come in handy in a wedding slideshow some day in time! :)

Jonathan Johnson said...

Seriously loved the pics, Alisha! :) Cool idea for a post, too! :) The "collection piles" remind me of growing up - my mom had ours waiting on the couch, too. :)