Tuesday, September 29, 2009

S'mores

Last Saturday night Monica and Zach had a youth group activity and left before supper. To make the evening a bit more exciting for the 3 little people left behind we had mini pizza's and s'mores....every kids dream except when you are sick with a cold and aren't really hungry and your mother should feed you better than s'mores but we did it anyway=) Matthew - "Lord of the Flame" (please notice the rolled up pants!!!! I can't tell you how hilarious I find this=)

Of course he will blame it on me since I belted on this self-same pair of pants to re-paint our bathroom as a surprise for him last week when he was gone....they were too long so I rolled them up=)
And the next several pictures are all just because I never tire of the faces of my precious kiddos!





Today I will label them as follows: (Please note that on a different day I may choose different labels based on the particular appropriateness of the label for that given day)
The Poser

The Cutie Pie

The Goofball


PS - Yes, Logan has a small butter-fly covered gash on the front of his forehead....he and his older brother were in a wee bit of a disagreement and a piece of metal accidentally met with Logan's head....one of those 'things that make you go hmmm."

2 comments:

Helaine DeMarte said...

those are some pretty blackened marshmallows! And I am starting to see a trend.. do you often let Jesse run around without any pants on? Is that part of the potty-training process? SO cute and looks like fun!

Beautiful Log Home said...

The pictures say it all!