Saturday, March 22, 2008

Getting ready for Easter - Part 1

While we do explain to our kids the TRUE meaning of Palm Sunday, Good Friday, and Easter we still enjoy the Easter egg side of it as well. We have a traditional egg hunt on Sunday just like I always did growing up. Mom hid chocolate eggs around the house and Chad and I would search to see who could find the most. Anyway, here at our house we are gearing up - I've already bought the eggs to hide and a tye-dye egg decorating kit for the kids to do. A few days ago we did jello eggs and they were a big hit. The eggs 'jello-ed' overnight and when breakfast was over the kids all had to sample one. So here they are sitting on the kitchen floor....(Zach was at work with Daddy again)

Monica was the only one 'talented' enough to put the whole egg in at one time=)

Logan shaggy before his haircut....(like that's the only wierd thing about this picture!)The tattoo on her hand isn't real....Jesse devoured his....and then tried to steal Monica's!


1 comments:

7harts01 said...

For some reason I seem to forget about jello. I don't know why!=) I love the stuff and so do the kids!