Sunday, March 23, 2008

Getting Ready for Easter - Part 2

*I wrote this yesterday but, for some reason, the computer wouldn't let me post the pictures.... I'm still puzzled by that but its working now so here it is.

While the earlier post happened a few days ago this one happened just yesterday. Here are a few more pictures of what's been taking place as we get ready for Easter. Not to mention having to make tomorrow's Cream Cheese Squares breakfast, the raspberry jello salad that's now in the fridge, more jello Easter eggs, two dozen homemade dinner rolls I made this afternoon, and the apple pie Monica and I made that is still cooling on the counter. The spiral ham is Matthew's responsibility but he won't do that until tomorrow.

Help from big brother and big sister is a must for a messy job like this one.
The kids each decorated two eggs of their own with Daddy and Jesse eating the 'damaged' ones=)Today Monica, Alana, and I were able to go to Rapid City and get a bit of shopping done...some last minute touches to get us ready for Easter Sunday. I've never been one to always get a new Easter dress or outfits for all the kids but between some good deals and good friends all the kids will be ready to look their best to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope you all are able to also rejoice on the day that the stone was rolled away and death was swallowed up in victory!

1 comments:

7harts01 said...

Fun pix! I loved the boy's sweaters! Sales are a wonderful thing!=)