Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Birthday Boy

Today is another big day in the Chamberland household.....we are celebrating another birthday! My baby turns 3!!! I know, I shouldn't be calling him my baby anymore, but....=( When Jesse came along we all wondered who he would be like - which one of his siblings would he most resemble, not just physically but whose temperament would he inherit? Well, if anyone broke the mold, it was Jesse. You'd think as parents of 4 of them already, we would have remembered that each one of them is unlike the other! And if that can be said for any of the crew....it is most definitely true of little Jesse Lee!


He was a cute-as-can-be newborn and was an easy happy baby.He took a little longer to sleep through the night than his sister but he really was laid back and a good baby to have around. Happy whether he was left to entertain himself alone or with a crowd.He was everybody's baby, loved by his two brothers and his two sisters.
And the birthday's began to tick by as he turned one...
then two...
And with each passing year he became more of an individual, letting us know that he would not be like Monica, or Zachery, or Logan, or Alana....he would be like Jesse. And, let's be honest here, while his antics are a wee bit on the bad side (!), he's earned his place in our hearts and we still love him to pieces!
Happy birthday sweet boy - I love you=)

1 comments:

Helaine DeMarte said...

Bravo Alisha! You manage to just pull my heart right out of my chest on EVERY post! :) Happy Birthday little Jesse!! I love you little fella!