Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth!!!

First thing this morning we head out to Oshoto, WY to spend the holiday weekend with our friends, the Berg's. We are looking forward to some time with like-minded friends and a nice break from this past crazy week, along with the fireworks at Devil's Tower! While we are there Matthew will present the upcoming Chile trip to their church - we're praying for a good response and possible team members to add to our list! So enjoy your day, whatever it is you may do. When we get back, early next week, I plan on posting about the final night of VBS.


On more thing....I'm the proud wife of a Marine so my thanks goes out to him as well as Grampy Lloyd, my father-in-law Bob, and my two brothers-in-law, Randy and Patrick for their time spent serving our country in the military. Those who have gone before and those who serve even now deserve our thanks for their part in gaining and preserving the independence of this country.

One of my favorite bumper stickers says: Support our troops, marry a Marine....=)

0 comments: