Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MY WONDERFUL WIFE

I have been silent for pretty much the whole existance of this blog for many reasons mainly because this is Alishas "thing" and she does such a great job of writing. Ok so another big reason is simply because I just dont like to write. I am one of the most faithful readers of this blog, I hate to go to bed at night without first checking out what she has written about that day. I have discovered that the more I read this the more I find out Just how much she loves me because I am often the topic of her writing. She spends her days thinking of me and constantly praying for me while I am away at work. Never is there any negative comments about me-her husband-in her writing or even in her speach. She praises me in front of the children and acts as if I am a super hero. Alisha gives me much more credit and love than I deserve, she also causes me to be the father and husband that I should be. She truley is my Proverbs 31 wife...
Pro 31:10-12 A worthy woman who can find? For her price is far above rubies.
The heart of her husband trusteth in her, And he shall have no lack of gain.
She doeth him good and not evil All the days of her life.

Thank you Lord for the wife that YOU alone have given to me.

I LOVE YOU ALISHA!!!

1 comments:

Alisha said...

Thank you, Matthew....I'll say the rest in person.