Sunday, January 6, 2008

Last but not least


I would be scolded if I didn't include a picture of Matthew and I every once in a while so here's once that is hot off the press! Let me just say that there is not much I enjoy more than being married - that might be too 'sweet' for some of you to handle but it has to be said. Matthew and I would both agree that married life is wonderful and has just gotten better as the years go by. Raising a family is tough and having each other to lean on during this process is something I can't imagine doing without. For most of my growing up years my Mom raised Chad and I alone and she's my hero for that and many other reasons.... But, in actuality, she wasn't alone and I also have one even stronger than Matthew to lean on and that is my Heavenly Father. It is our goal as a couple to keep Him at the center of our marriage and our family.

1 comments:

Jonathan Johnson said...

I love blogs! They are great . . . we will enjoy keeping up to date with you!