Thursday, January 3, 2008

What's in a name?


The name of our blog, "Stories of Seven", does have a significance to it. We are a family of seven, five kids plus mom and dad. This blog will be about all of us and the events in our crazy life. In future posts I hope to introduce you to each of our kids individually so you 'meet' them and know who we are talking about when we refer to Monica, Zachery, Logan, Alana, and Jesse! You'll have to meet George and Sam as well but that's a story for later! Here is an outdated picture but I think it is still the most recent one with all of us in it. Try getting 7 people dressed and ready and all looking at the camera at the same time and you'll understand why our most recent picture is about one year old!

4 comments:

Matthew said...

who is the hunk in the back?

David and Kristi Flinck said...

Welcome to blogdom! We will be your faithful readers, since we love your family.

Stephanie said...

I love the blog name!

A woman looking for God said...

My sweet Alisha this is a voice from the past. your family looks beautiful. you look great!!!!!. no has cambiado nada. How are yu?. I am so happy I found you!!!

Miss Monica