Monday, January 28, 2008

No big "Yipee!"

Well, I'm losing track of the number of times, but I'm pretty sure this is the 5th closing date to come and go on my parents home. I just spoke with my dad about it and there is always one reason or another or some missing paper or another - so today will come and go and my parents will still have a house on the market....14 months and counting. So I'll ask again that you might pray the next 24 hours because it is possible that it may happen tomorrow, Lord willing! Sure is nice to know that He's in control, isn't it?

PS - It's really windy again here, we had another truck tipped over this weekend on the highway in front of our house.

1 comments:

7harts01 said...

I can't believe it still has gone through! I'm sure they are thinking the same thing! We will be praying! Thankfully they know that He has a plan for all this....hopefully they can find out soon!