Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Library

I really enjoy our library. It is a beautiful, brand new, log building that is spacious and full of books and movies and fun stuff for the kids to enjoy. It's a bit of a controversial place since the town went into debt building it but being homeschoolers we still go around once a week. So here are a few pictures of a trip we took last week. Zach was at work with his dad so he wasn't there.

All the kids love this 'little bear' that plays the audio kids books.

Jesse usually needs a little help.

When we go into the kids area Logan and Alana spend almost all their time inside this tree.

And here is my big kid who probably enjoys the library more than even the younger ones!

While we were there Aunt Helaine pulled some lovely fake teeth out of her purse and let Alana try them on and smile 'pretty' for the camera!As much as we enjoy the world of books, and trust me I do from way back, let's not forget to spend time in God's Word which is the Book!

4 comments:

David and Kristi Flinck said...

How come I can't view your pictures in a larger size when I click on them?

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Alisha. This is a trial to see if I can finally send a comment.

Alisha said...

I apologize to any of you who may be having problem viewing the pictures in a larger size...not sure what's going on but we'll keep trying to figure it out!

Helaine DeMarte said...

I think the pictures are great Alisha... ;)