Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A TIME TO REJOICE!!!!

My parents have finally closed on their house. I said "MY PARENTS HAVE FINALLY CLOSED ON THEIR HOUSE!!!". I am so excited to be able to do this post - this is something they've been waiting for and God has finally answered their prayers and the prayers of many others on their behalf in this area! Like I've said before, Monday was the fifth closing date to come and go and the past 48 hours since then have been a roller coaster ride. Tuesday the bank asked the buyers to put another 5% of the purchase price down, their lawyer then contacted my parents and asked them to pay it! They said no, so at this point many of us were thinking that was the end of things and it wasn't going to happen - BUT, this afternoon the papers were signed. PTL! My prayer over the next couple of days is for my parents to be able to recoup emotionally and then take a big, deep, sigh of relief....and start house shopping=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for changing the picture - this one is marginally better - considering! Thanks anyway
You know who!