Thursday, January 3, 2008

Why another blogger?

The answer to that question is mostly 'just because I want to'. It's one of those 'everybody is doing it' things so I thought I'd join the crowd! However, I want to say upfront that this blog will not always be one to just do what everyone else is doing. I hope that, while mostly ordinary, it will reflect the extraordinary God which we serve. I'm probably going to wait until I get a couple posts on here before I start telling people about it but I still hope that those who log on and read it will back up to this introductory post so that they will know that we 'are not ashamed of the gospel of Christ' and hope that it is evident by what we post on this blog.
Another reason is that our family is a pretty scattered one - both my husband and I are MK's, or missionary kids, so that will explain how our life is pretty much spread in pieces accross the globe. This way our family can better keep up on our lives...that is if I keep up on the blog=) Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! It will be fun to read your updates ... (: